Our maps are based on a proprietary hail verification model shown to be accurate and reliable by customers across the country. Built from the ground up, this model combines proprietary hail size algorithms, state-of-the-science artificial intelligence, 3-D storm models, and the best available remote sensing and point-specific weather data to objectively determine the maximum estimated hail size that fell over a given area of interest. We combine this technology with actual scientists who review the storms and SWATHS to deliver the most accurate maps possible.
***Due to the nature of the product, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. You are purchasing a limited license to view the map of the event via our online weather portal only.
- Up to 14 Contours Level from 0.75 inches up to 4 inches
- Turn On/Off Any Hail Contours
- View in Full Screen Mode
- Add Custom Locations
- Plot Local Storm Reports
- Google Maps Satellite & 3D Street View
- Easily Change Opacity of Layers
- 6 Different Color Pallets to Choose From
- Find Your Location Button for iOS and Android
- View Major Building Supplier Locations